Register provides merchants with flexibility and configurability for managing all aspects of your cash management within the EPOS solution.
The Register solution includes all standard EPOS functionality in relation to cash handling and provides a central estate wide configurable easy to use interface. Most functions within the entire system have access privileges meaning merchants can control for example which users can start and end day, assign float, add or remove money from the cash drawer and access features such as No Sale. Configurable reason lists must be selected when carrying out particular transactions (No Sale, Paid In and Paid Out) and can be reported upon providing full traceability and accountability to the end users.
A key focus of the Register design is simplicity. Our intuitive design and guided user interface makes complex and risk prone daily tasks, such as cashing up, simple. This not only improves accuracy and reduces double entry of data, it also speeds up the process which results in more productive and less frustrated end users.
Register allows merchants to configure the whole solution, making it applicable to your individual requirements, the following items highlight some of the configurations that are applicable to cash management:
- Remember last float, when configured the system will pre-enter the previous shifts starting float which can be overridden by the starting clerk or supervisor.
- Start Day feature permission, this can be configured to either supervisor only or all clerks thus allowing merchants to restrict who can start the shift and enter the float.
- Open cash drawer for reprinted receipt. The system can be configured to open the cash drawer or not when reprinting a receipt.
- Open cash drawer for card payments, the system can be configured to open the cash drawer or not when accepting a card payment in order to store the Merchants card receipt.
- Quick Tender values, the three quick tender buttons on the main register screen can be configured to any amount to work with your average transaction values.
- Currency agnostic, the EPOS solution will operate in any currency and is not restricted to any particular currency.
- Card Tendering, can be configured to operate with an integrated card payment solution, standalone non-integrated solution or alternatively to cash payments only.
No Sale and Cash Paid In / Out:
- Paid In feature permission, this can be configured to either supervisor only or all clerks thus allowing merchants to restrict who can add cash to the cash drawer.
- Paid Out feature permission, this can be configured to either supervisor only or all clerks thus allowing merchants to restrict who can remove cash from the cash drawer.
- No Sale feature permission, this can be configured to either disabled, supervisor only or all clerks thus allowing merchants to restrict who open the cash drawer outside of a standard transaction.
- Reasons, No Sale and both Paid In and Paid Out have configurable reasons that can be customised via the web portal to your specific requirements.
- Cashing Up feature permission, this can be configured to either supervisor only or all clerks thus allowing merchants to restrict who can remove cash from the cash drawer.
- Auto Log out after cashing up, when configured the User will automatically be logged out after completing the cashing up process.
- Blind declaration, when configured, the cashing up screen will not display the expected sales totals nor show if the till has an overage or shortage.
- Auto close register, If the register has not been closed by a user, once this time is reached the register will automatically be closed.
- No Sale Report, report detailing all no sale transactions including when, which till, the reason and by which clerk.
- Paid In / Out Report, report detailing all paid in and out transactions including when, which till, the reason, the amount and by which clerk.
- Cashing Up Report, report detailing each cashing up transaction including the value against each cash denomination, expected and actual cash as well as shortages and overages.
- Transaction Report, report detailing every transaction processed through the tablet cash register system, this report includes details on how much was tendered and by which method (Card / Cash) for each transaction.
- Sales Report, report providing sales figures for each till in each store, this report includes the split between cash and card sales providing a cash on hand.
- Dashboard, can be run at any time against any location showing a quick snapshot of sales split by cash and card.